40 Jawans Martyred By Car Carrying 100 kg Explosive On CRPF Convoy, Suicidal Attack

On the convoy of 78 CRPF personnel going from Jammu to Srinagar, the terrorist’s suicidal attack in Pulwama, Kashmir. Vijaykumar, the adviser to the Jammu and Kashmir government, told that 40 soldiers were killed in the attack, many were injured. This convoy included 2547 soldiers Jaish-e-Mohammad took responsibility for the attack. The biggest attack by a car filled with explosives is by now. Earlier, in October 2001, the Kashmir Assembly was attacked similarly. There were 38 deaths in this.

The terrorists of Jaish, Adil Ahmed alias Waqas commando attacked at 3:15 pm. He had filled the explosive in a car. As soon as the CRPF’s convoy passed Lethpora, the terrorists came from the rooftop side and hit a bus full of soldiers. It is being told that Adil had filled a 100-kilogram explosion in a car. Some media reports suggest that the terrorists had 350 kilos of explosives. Adil, a resident of Kakapora of Pulwama, joined Jaish in 2018.

An official said that the convoy had left Jammu at 3:30 in the morning and had to reach Srinagar before evening. The number of returning soldiers was high, because over the past few days due to bad weather the highway was not too crowded and there were also some administrative reasons. Usually, such convoys have one thousand soldiers at a time. But, this time their number was 2547. The road opening party and armored anti-terror vehicles were also included in the convoy. The bus which was targeted for the attack was 76th battalion and it contained 39 soldiers.

Modi said, “The attack on CRPF jawans in Pulwama is disgusting. The martyrdom of the soldiers will not be wasted, the whole country is standing with the families of the soldiers.” Rahul also expressed grief over the attack. “I am distressed by the move.”

On October 1, 2001, Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists attacked the Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly. A suicide bomber was aboard an explosive-laden Tata Sumo. He collided with the carriage in the main gate of the assembly. There were 38 deaths in the attack. At the same time, on January 15, 2004, the terrorists attacked a convoy of paramilitary near Srinagar, with a car full of explosives. However, there was no casualty in this attack.

Jaish-e-Mohammad spokesman Muhammad Hassan told a local media that our organization takes responsibility for the attack on the convoy of the CRPF. This suicidal attack was carried out by Adil Ahmed aka Waqas commandos. He used to operate from Gundi Bagh in Pulwama.

According to reports, on June 2, 2018, the grenade attack on security forces in Badshah Chowk, Srinagar. The responsibility of this attack was taken by Jaish. Earlier, the security forces burnt the house of the Waqas commando on the night of May 31. Waqas escaped in this encounter of the army.

You may also like...

Have an opinion about this post? Let us know what you think with a comment...