I have been following the terror attack on Mumbai since the last night and it is not showing a sign of calming down. This is the biggest attack on the city after the terror attacks of the January 1993 serial blasts. This attack comes after a series of terror attacks in the countries various locations – New Delhi, Gujarat, Malegaon ( Maharashtra), Assam and the latest being in Manipur. It was quite obvious after the Delhi attacks that Mumbai would be the Next target. They had already attacked the center of power and would go for the center of economic activity next. This was well known to the government and the security forces but, there were no security arrangements made to check these things.
How can the forces be so careless that terrorists come in boats laden with explosives and attack the prime locations within the city all simultaneously. This only shows that meticulous planning has gone into the activity and that it is a handiwork of International terrorist organizations. This has also been confirmed after interrogations and investigations into the origins of the email sent by the so called ‘Deccan Mujahiddin’ that the email had been routed through a fictitious IP address in Russia and the all the terrorists had come into India the night before from Pakistan.
The terrorist caught from the Trident Hotel(oberoi) has been confirmed of being of Pakistani origin , he being from Faridkot in Pakistan.
The terrorists have shown by the extent of the attack and the intensity of the casualties undergone that they are hell bent on proving that they can attack any target in India and that there is nothing that the security forces of the country can do to stop them. This is a challenge not only the security forces of the country but also to the sovereignty of the country. This only shows that the free Indians are not free to live even within their own country.
The only good thing that has come out of the attack is that the security forces have shown that they will not negotiate with the perpetrators of the attack on any account and are determined to either catch them alive or kill them inside the buildings.
Till now the government at the center has been taking these things lightly and not giving it as much importance as it seeks. They have not given heed to it because they think it is only the common man who is affected by these attacks. They have been till now showing the philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi – show the other side of your face if you are slapped on one side. They have been showing the terrorists that how many attacks you many undertake but we can keep on bearing the brunt.
But now the time has arrived to show them the message that we are no cowards and that we can take any challenge how great may it be. Now we need to change the government so that its policies can no longer come in the ways of tackling the menace of terrorism head on. Now the governments at the center and the states need a major overhaul and the policies need to be changed. We need strict laws to deal with such situations and give them the strictest of punishments to teach them the correct lessons.
Whenever we log onto the net and search for some information related to anything worth knowing in this world, we get one or more blogs in the primary web pages that come in the first few on the search results. These web pages are full of information on the subject and are updated regularly. Most of the times these websites are Blogs. We all know that their is a genre of web sites spread throughout the web that are called Web Logs or blogs in the terminology of the web.
We all like reading blogs, although only a few of them have content that interest us. We all visit those blogs regularly and envy the person behind the blog, the one who regularly updates the content of the blog. All these visits to other people’s blogs give us an impression that blogging is a good thing, it is an easy thing, and that we should also do this. Even I had the same notions 3 years ago. I thought I can blog and I should blog. I even started doing so. I started blogging on blogspot twice. Once I just created the blog, but didn’t write anything except the hello world on it. The second time was informative though. I wrote two or three articles on my second blog named DeepSpeaks. I got some encouragement from my peers in college, but somehow i stopped it.
So, Here I am going to explain through 10 simple reasons that hinder a person from venturing into the world of blogging:-
- Every topic has a blog – There are so many blogs around the web that people might think that it is enough now and we don’t need any more. There are blogs on any topic that a person might think possible. This sometimes acts as a factor that demoralizes some people. They think as this topic of my interest already has so many blogs, so why do I need to write on the subject. Although it seems funny at the first glance to know that there are people who are full time bloggers, who have earned fortunes just by blogging, there are corporates doing the same, so why should an amateur like me start a blog… So, there is lots of competition on the topic and hence I/We decide not to blog.
- This is not the right time :-Many of us have the notion that this is not the right time when I / we should start blogging. We should wait and watch, gain some experience of writing a blog, and then we should go in the world of blogging fully prepared. But when is the right time going to come !! In most cases it never comes.
- Not a master of any field :-As in my case, when I started first on the blogging circle, I didn’t have mastery on any concurrent topics that I read blogs of. I was still doing my undergrads from NIFT and was going through all the courses that were taught to me. But I kept waiting for the day when I will find myself a master of one of the topics that I was interested in blogging. But I have already started blogging although the day has not yet arrived. But everyone is not like this, people keep waiting for the time when they will gain mastery of the topic. This day never comes in many people’s lives because they remain busy with their daily chores and never find the required time to increase their knowledge level to the level of mastery of the subject of their interest. The vicious cycle of going for work so as to earn money to but some free time and utilizing all the free time to earn more money keep going on.
- I don’t write so good :-This is the most common and the worst affecting belief among folks that they are not good writers. But to the contrary the belief among the blogger community is that anyone can write. What ever may have been said about the writing capability of a normal human being, people donâ€™t believe the sayings of others until and unless this is proved true in front of them by a live example.
- My peers are going to make fun of me :- There is another breed of people who don’t blog because they are afraid of their peers’ criticism and laughter. They don’t have strong belief on their ability to write and hence the fear of criticism.
- No one in my circle is a blogger : – Most people till this date don’t have a friend or acquaintance who is a blogger, hence the apprehension. They don’t know what the experience of being a blogger is, what it is like to be read and commented upon by unknown people from all walks of life. So, the inspiring factor is not really close the most of people, so they are unable to gather the courage to start with the blog.
- Blogging will cost a fortune :- Many people are still not aware of the fact that the most of the blogs around the web are hosted by free blogging websites. The general perception in the minds of a layman is that launching a website and hosting it is very costly and is not available for free like web mail and search engines.
- Blogging requires a lot of time :- The next thing on the mind of the would have been bloggers is that blogging requires a lot of time. They have the notion that the blog should regularly / daily be fed up with new articles and the articles need to be originals and hence it requires lots of time.
- There is no commercial value visible in near future :- Many people who start blogging are not able to see any commercial value of their endeavour in the near future. Even if some see commercial value, they are not able to continue the thing for a long enough time to get the momentum or critical mass from where it will start to pay off. So, this also becomes a factor for people to leave blogging and remain on the other half of the web world i.e., Of non-bloggers.
- Unable to find content to write about :- This is the biggest problem that even bugs the regular bloggers sometimes, i.e., they are not able to find topics which interest them enough to blog. The regular bloggers find such a situation only a few times, but they are able to overcome this by doing some research and thinking. But for the new bloggers who have recently started on the path of blogging, it becomes quite difficult and the frequency of such situations is also quite high. So, some new bloggers are deterred by this and finally leave the thing after some regular failures to come up with something interesting to write about.
These are only a limited number of reasons why people do not blog. Different people living in different circumstances would find varied reasons for not blogging although they might be interest in the same. So, why not share the reasons that kept you away from blogging for long.
Through this post i am going to describe and define what Tuubol is conceived to be and what all is going to come in Tuubol’s posts.
First of all, what does TuuBol mean.Tuubol is comprised of two Hindi Words ‘Tuu’ and ‘Bol’. ‘Tuu’ means ‘You’ and ‘Bol’ means ‘Say/speak’. First of all, TuuBol means ‘You Say’ or ‘Your Say’. So, it is gonna be a blog where in I and my team is going to discuss with the readers some things that matter to us in various fields. It will have daily happenings and most debated topics etc. But Tuubol can only be a success if it is you who give your feedback on all the posts.
The various fields that will be covered in Tuubol: –
- Fashion Technology :- Me being a Fashion Technocrat of the First Batch of B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology – Apparel Production) from NIFT, New Delhi, am very passionate about the subject and keep myself current with the current trends in the field of fashion technology. I would for sure like to share what ever I find interesting and worthy of sharing with my knowledgeable readers.
- Web Design and Web Development: – I am a freelance web designer and love the work from the core my heart. The most amazing thing about the work is that it keeps changing with time and you need to keep yourself updated with the current trends in the web space. I am a regular visitor of some websites that enhance my knowledge of the field and would like my readers to benefit from this. I with this field would like to share what is latest in the field of web design and what are the current and latest developments in the sphere of web applications.
- Lean & Toyota Production System:- I am from the first batch of the Lean Leaders certified by the MSMEDI(Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute, Mumbai). I had the passion for the Toyota Manufacturing System from the time I had been first introduced to the concept. But after doing the course the passion got stronger and the belief became unshakable. So I would like to spread the great TPS(Toyota Production System) among my countrymen and the world as a whole because I think this is the only Production Management System that can save the world from the current and future crises.
- Biotechnology and Pharma Quality Control:- As we know in this era “knowledge is power” Biotechnology has immense potential for development and ease of human life with advancements in health, stem cell research, in-vitro fertilization, cloning, tissue engineering, genetic engineering, improvement of hybrid and genetically improved varieties of animals and crops, drug development, disease eradication by vaccine development and many more.
- Book Reviews:- We are also going to write reviews of the books that we read. This is not only going to cover a simple review of the book, but an analysis of the good and bad points of the book, things that are worthy of learning from the book and things that are just fillers.
- Miscellaneous:- This section will contain topics that interest us in general and are not related to any of the above topics.
Now it is going to be a full fledged blog covering these topics. So, you all got to visit this blog regularly.
Welcome to TuuBol.com. I am coming into the world of professional blogging with this thing called Tuubol. I have already written about why I am so late on the blogging scene in my post on my personal blog – dkpandey.
But I will write here about it to give you an introduction about myself and what I do and the reason for my being late in the blog world. I am Deepak K Pandey officially known as Deepak kumar. I am an Indian by birth and am proud of being one. So, you will find a lots of posts on this blog inspired by themes related to India.
This blog will contain many sections dealing in different subjects. You will find here reviews of books that i have read, websites and other blogs that i like and other stuff related to the fields of Fashion Technology, Technology in common, web design and development etc. You will also find here lists of different websites and things that find usage in common life and specialized fields.